Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Teacher testimonials from Oklahoma Drug Eduction

Here is one testimonial from a teacher who went through the continuing education at Eastern Oklahoma State University, learning the truth about drug rehabilitation:
Narconon is a needed program, one that I feel can help with the drug problem in the state of Oklahoma. Things that I learned were great, easy, and informative. This workshop is the BEST workshop I’ve ever been involved in. The teaching was wonderful. I walked away with skills that I can use on a personal level as well as with clients that I have that do have drug problems. Thank you Narconon for coming to our state!

M.M First Steps Program Course





I have to tell you that I almost backed out of coming to this seminar. I just didn’t know if I could sit through another boring seminar--------and for two whole days! I told myself that I would be receiving 15 CEU’s,and the seminar was being held fairly close to home, the cost was not too expensive so I came------and now I can’t believe that I almost missed this experience. I was very surprised and delighted with this seminar. I learned so much about addiction and the process of overcoming addiction. All this information was new and innovative for me. Narconon handles this process of overcoming addiction in a simple step-by-step process that works. I learned the natural remedies to help overcome the physical addiction, as well as process of of re-learning to assist clients in dealing with the real world when they go home, this was a GREAT experience.

S.W. First Steps Program Course.


The Narconon drug rehabilitation experience is unlike others in that each part of it is simple, it works, and is extremely effective.

No comments: