Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Front Sight Firearms Training Facility

One of my clients (Front Sight Firearms Training Institute) has gotten a lot of press since 9/11, for offering to train airline pilots in firearms safety, more recently for offering to train 100 Marines going to Iraq (at no charge to them) and for offering to train school safety officers as long as they are then allowed to have a concealed carry permit on campus.

Over the last couple of years working with him, I've realized that the founder of Front sight, Ignatius Piazza, is a brilliant marketer in the real world. Online, he counts on me to help him market his many sites:



Did I mention there were a lot of sites?

I'm planning a trip to Front Sight this fall to take a 4-day handgun training course. Bringing along my best gal, maybe my daughter.

Woohoo!

No comments: